Tongue twisters really make our tongue twist due to its confusing arrangements of words, and it surely makes us quite high-tempered every time we mispronounce it. To some, it’s an annoying nonsense aspect of English language; but for others, they see this as an opportunity to improve the pronunciation aspect as they learn English language.
So here are ten of the lists. If you find these irritating, don’t be. Just make it funny instead and enjoy the annoyingly funny tongue twisters that give you the prospect to improve your articulation. I bet language schools would dare these as well.
- A problem of solving a problem is not a problem but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem
- The sixth sick Sikh’s sixth sheep is sick.
- Bobby blue blows big blue bubbles
- If you understand say I understand, if you don't understand say I don't understand, but if you don't understand and say I understand then how will I understand that you understand.
- If you notice this notice u will notice that this notice is not a worth notification.
- big black bear bit a big black bug made the big black bug bleed black blood
- Purple, paper, people Purple, people, paper People, purple, paper
- I feel, a feel, a funny feel, a funny feel I feel, if you feel the feel I feel, I feel the feel you feel.
- Pepe's friend Ferdie found Felipe's cap that was left in the office of the fat cop
- Theo's throat throbs and thumps, thumps and throbs.